Lawyer – up to 3 years PAE
Fox and Thomas is a progressive regional firm based in Goondiwindi in Southern Queensland. We are seeking a bright and enthusiastic lawyer with up to 3 years’ post admission experience to join our Goondiwindi team, where our legal staff enjoy the benefit of:
- varied work with direct client contact;
- a diverse client base;
- the opportunity to develop strong business relationships with clients;
- working closely with Directors;
- the support of an exceptional team of experienced paralegals;
- competitive salaries which also recognise non-financial contributions to the firm;
- progressive IT and administrative systems and support;
- a real opportunity to progress within the firm;
- a friendly and supportive working environment;
- the opportunity to participate in and become a member of an active and vibrant community; and
- the opportunity to enjoy the life afforded by living and working in a rural and regional community.
Fox and Thomas is a member of LawAustralasia, an association of independent Australasian law firms committed to achieving best practice in practice management and client service. This membership provides our lawyers with educational, collegial and professional support opportunities far beyond the average firm of our size.
The successful applicant will be experienced in, or looking to develop their expertise in, estate planning, business succession, general commercial and agribusiness services, and property law. Alternatively, you will have a keen interest in Family Law. You will understand the value of developing strong client relationships and have a commitment to delivering quality legal services. Applicants looking to develop their personal, legal and management skills to take them to the next level and seize the opportunities in a thriving regional community are encouraged to apply.
Applications should include a covering letter and resume addressed to:
The General Manager
Ref: Lawyer W0518